next seminar "Cognitive aspects of computational lexicography" –
On 18 and 19 June 2018, Olga Kazakevich, Director of the Laboratory for Computational Lexicography, took part as an expert and invited speaker in a high-level conference “Minorities and Minority Languages in a Changing Europe”, held by the Council of Europe on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities and the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages at the Council of Europe in Strasbourg. https://www.coe.int/en/web/minorities/20-years-speakers
Speech: “Endangered minority languages of Russia in the internet” (https://rm.coe.int/speech-olga-kazakevich/16808bbfbd)
International Conference "From Computer-based Linguistic Data Archives to Linguistic Online Corpora: Vladislav M. Andryushchenko Memorial Conference", jointly organized by the Laboratory for Computational Lexicography of Research Computing Centre, Lomonosov Moscow State University, and V.V. Vinogradov Russian Language Institute RAS, was held 28-29 September 2018 in Moscow, Russia.
"The Poetry of Moscow University: from Lomonosov and up to…"
Welcome to the website of the Laboratory for Computational Lexicography!
research carried out in the laboratory
The Laboratory for Computational Lexicography is a research department within the Research Computing Center at Lomonosov Moscow State University. We currently focus our work on linguistic modelling of non-standard texts: choosing an adequate model of description of various linguistic levels and processes.
Main research topics of the Laboratory
· Study and documentation of endangered languages (headed by Olga Kazakevich)
· Logical and stylistic aspects of lexical semantics (headed by Elena Razlogova)
· Study of diaries and notebooks (headed by Mikhail Mikheev)
· Development of a computer-based information system for Russian folklore studies (headed by Anna Rafaeva)
· "The Poetry of Moscow University: from Lomonosov and up to…" website (headed by Anna Rafaeva)
The Laboratory organizes
· regular linguistic expeditions involving students to regions of indigenous languages of Siberia
· the monthly scientific seminar "Cognitive aspects of computational lexicography"
· International conference "Marginalia: cultural and textual borders" (with Vinogradov Institute of Russian Language RAS)